Thursday, June 23, 2011

Camping

On the solstice(June21st) my family went up to Silver Lake in the RV and camped. My sister brought her friend Hope, so they were annoying and hyper the whole trip. I took a bunch of pictures, since I was so bored, here they are:
Ella and Hope keeping themselves entertained on the drive, we sat in traffic for a half hour

Our campsite




My dad starting up the gas stove, snazzy sunglasses, eh?



Ella and her friend gettin' their groove on

The bridge at the lake



My dog, she usually looks crazier than this when she's in the water.
She usually digs for rocks by the shore. Not kidding.

Mmmm, some bread off the side of the bridge




Mmmm, marshmallows. I didn't have any, I had lemon pie instead.

No marshmallows for Riley!

I got really bored so I started to discover all the weird things my camera can do. . .



Having fun with shutter speed settings


This one is really dark but it's supposed to be the stars.

Tadpoles in the lake.

This is a picture of the bruise on my knee, I got it before camping.
. . .Climing up the ladder to my loft bed.

This sign I found online but it will forever bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment